For current Job Vacancies at Viewbank College please visit and apply through Recruitment Online
Chief Exam Supervisor
We are currently seeking a VCE Examination Chief Supervisor.
This position supports the administration of the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA) General Achievement Test (GAT) in June 2024 and over an approximate four week period in October and November 2024, ensuring the fair and consistent conduct of examinations in an environment that enables students to perform at their best.
Successful applicants will need to have strong organisational and time management skills, high level of attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
The positions are remunerated according to the prescribed VCAA Exam Supervision arrangements and are engaged for approximately four weeks of work with varying hours in that timeframe according to the examination timetable (Hours are generally 8am to 5.30pm).
Pursuant to VCAA requirements, the Chief Supervisor cannot be:
- Closely related to or associated with any students undertaking a VCE Unit 3 and 4 study in 2024
- Teaching or tutoring any student in a VCE Unit 3 and 4 study in 2024
- Closely related to or associated with any person engaged in teaching, tutoring or coaching any students undertaking a VCE Units 3 and 4 study in 2024, or any school personnel engaged in organising or checking external VCE assessment materials on behalf of a school in 2024
- Currently or recently employed by Viewbank College in any teaching (including CRT) or administrative capacity.
- The successful applicant will hold valid Working with Children Check or Victorian Institute of Teaching registration.
- Training will need to be conducted and organised for at least one afternoon this term.
The VCE General Achievement Test (GAT) takes place on a single day in June (18/06/24) and the exam period covers approximately four weeks in October/November (29/10/24-20/11/24).
Supervisors need to be available for administrative tasks and supervision during these times. The Chief Supervisor must also be available to prepare materials for courier collection during these times which is collected from their place of residence.
Please submit your expression of interest by Friday 1st March at 5pm including a CV with at least 2 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org