Parents are encouraged to use the Compass Community Portal for all payments.
For information on payments, please see the topics below:
Should you require any assistance with payments please contact Natalie Kennan on 9458 2811 or email@example.com
Refund Policy - click here
Methods of Payment & Statement of Accounts
Viewbank College offers various ways to pay family accounts. Families can pay their child’s account via BPay, Compass, over the phone with credit card or at the General Office. All payments will be receipted into the Department of Education and Training (DET) approved accounting system in a timely manner. All processes will follow DET’s guidelines and procedures as they apply at that time.
COMPASS Community Portal
Parents can pay for Events and some School Charges via Compass.
For events please ensure that you give approval online and pay by the due date as the system will lock you out after this date.
Viewbank College has BPAY to assist parents in meeting their financial obligations. Below are the guidelines for which BPAY will be applicable:
- The Biller Code and Reference No. are located on your Statement.
- BPAY can be used to pay whole accounts or a specific charge, eg. School excursion.
- Where parents select to pay through BPAY instalments, the payment received will be allocated off in the order of Camps, excursions, student elective and Essential Items . This excludes voluntary charges raised by the School (only on request this will be allocated).
- A payment generally takes 2 business days to come through to the School’s bank account.
Note: that the description you enter with the BPAY payment is unable to download to our software. Please email Maria Rosewarne on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the School on 9458 2811 to confirm allocation of payments to specific items.
Financial Support Options
CSEF - Camps, Sports and Excursion Funding
- For any more information please go to the following links:
- NILS - The No Interest Loan
- For any more information call 13 64 57 or please go to the following links:
- For any more information please contact Maria Rosewarne, Accounts Receivable on 9458 2811.
- To apply, please open the following link:
To discuss further please contact Natalie Kennan – email@example.com or phone the School on 9458 2811.